Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baking Home Made Bread

Today, my friend Sally from church taught me how to make home made bread. Mmmmm, it was so delicious and easy to make. But I had a wonderful day of fellowship with her. My daughter had fun playing with her kids and reading to them. Sally's a wonderful and patient teacher. I went to Wal Mart and got more baking supplies so my daughter and I can make more bread tomorrow.

Sally is an extraordinary cook/baker/chef and I just wanted to thank her for taking out time in her busy day to teach me how to make bread. It really means alot to me! Thank you Sally!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

What she didn't tell you was that I looked like a drowned rat (having just washed my hair), moved like a snail, and was as bright as sand-paper. My kids were running around in the clothes they slept in. Anyway, I had a bad stomach day, so I was feeling draggy, but we enjoyed each other's company, and Angel was a BIG help to me, washing all the dishes and fixing the lunch for everyone. Thanks a whole bunch, Angel and Abigail.