Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's All In The Name

So here in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia everyone's related to everyone. When dealing with out of town friends, I often hear the comment "Gosh you're related to everyone." And quite frankly, I am...we are. It doesn't matter how close of a cousin you are, we're all family. Plus everyone in my family believed in big families. So it kind of expanded from there.

Here is some but not limited to some of my family names. And these are ones based in Virginia. I have a lot of family all over the U.S. If you have any of these names, let me know.

Rhodes...Showalter...Burkholder...Smith...Joseph...Huffman...
Shipe...Arey....Reese...Liskey...Piner...Gaines...
Gladwell...Rexrode...McDorman...Dove...Turner...

If you want to know my out of state family, let me know. I'll be glad to share.

No comments: